Price And Quantity
- Metric Ton
- Metric Ton
- 52.00 - 58.00 USD ($)
- Room Temperature
- â42 Â°C (â44 Â°F; 231 K)
- 1.51 g cmâ3, 1.41 g cmâ3 [68% w/w] Gram per cubic meter (g/m3)
- 99.0 %
- 1 Years
- Nitric acid is used for the production of ammonium nitrate, a major component of fertilizers. It is also used for producing explosives like nitroglycerin and trinitrotoluene (TNT) and for oxidizing metals.
- Nitric acid decomposes into water, nitrogen dioxide, and oxygen, forming a brownish yellow solution. It is a strong acid, completely ionized into .
- 63.012 gÂ·molâ1 Grams (g)
- Colorless, yellow or red fuming liquid
- hydrochloric acid, a nitrate salt and copper
Nitric acid (HNO3), also known as aqua fortis (Latin for "strong water") and spirit of niter, is a highly corrosive mineral acid.
The pure compound is colorless, but older samples tend to acquire a yellow cast due to decomposition into oxides of nitrogen and water. Most commercially available nitric acid has a concentration of 68% in water. When the solution contains more than 86% HNO3, it is referred to as fuming nitric acid.
- Cash Advance (CA)
- 7 Per Week
- 7 Days
- Free samples are available
- All India
Plot No. 25, Ankleshwar GIDC, Yogi Estate-2, Ankleshwar, Gujarat, 392003, India